Logistics / Distribution Benefits
- Deploy your vehicles with greater speed and efficiency and accurately predict arrival times or delays.
- Reduce your fuel bill and eliminate unapproved or extended journeys. Eliminate unapproved or any extended journeys. Fleets normally report 5 – 12 % reduction in fuel related expenses as a result of implementing a GPS based fleet management system.
- Constant real-time GPS mapping shows you at a glance where your vehicles are at all times so you can reduce cell phone calls to your drivers.
- GPS based tracking systems can play a major role in preventing theft, as well as aiding in recovery. Many insurance providers offer generous discounts on Insurance Premiums for vehicles equipped with GPS tracking devices.
- Following a Scheduled Maintenance Plan is the key to lowering fleet maintenance and repair (M &R) costs. ISR FleetTrack allows maintenance to be scheduled based on your choice of parameters such as miles driven, operating hours, time elapsed, etc. When a vehicle is due for maintenance, an alert can be e-mailed to the appropriate person responsible for maintenance.