Public Transit Benefits
- Fleet Watch-Box Alerts will instantly flag any movement of the vehicle outside working hours.
- Eliminate billing discrepancies. Accurately track hours worked and hours claimed by drivers. ISR’s suite of customizable reports help take the guesswork out of managing your fleet.
- Track excessive idling to comply with EPA regulations.
- Constant real-time GPS mapping shows you, at a glance, where your vehicles are, reducing or eliminating the need for cell phone communications.
- GPS based tracking systems can play a major role in preventing theft, as well as aiding in recovery. Many insurance providers offer generous discounts on Insurance Premiums for vehicles equipped with GPS tracking devices.
- Following a Scheduled Maintenance Plan is the key to lowering fleet maintenance and repair (M &R) costs. ISR FleetTrack® allows maintenance to be scheduled based on your choice of parameters such as miles driven, operating hours, time elapsed, etc. When a vehicle is due for maintenance, an alert can be e-mailed to the appropriate person responsible for maintenance.